Sauteed vegetables are one of the most classic and nutritious side dishes . The quick and easy Italian seasoned vegetables recipe can make a simple rotisserie chicken into a great low carb meal. It’s a versatile and mouth watering dish.
- 2 tbsp. butter or spread divided
- 1 cup carrots thinly sliced
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini sliced and halved
- 1 cup sweet peppers cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Sea Salt and Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Melt 1 tablespoon (1/2 for saute and 1/2 for spreading) spread or butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Airfry or Panfry them on flat tawa.
- Sauté vegetables, onion and Italian seasoning, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1 tablespoon of butter (or spread).